Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, April 20, 2008

Info Post
Hello all!

So tonight was our last show. Definitely sad, but also a bit relieving. I now have a lot more time to relax, which is always nice. I have a lot of things to look forward to this week-birthday (tomorrow), sleepover at Stephanie's (with her little sister Caroline), and lots of shopping (I will post pictures of my buys!)

But I took these this morning-thoughts, advice, comments???? I wanna know what you have to say!! Hair looks kinda weird, it wasn't yet dry from the shower, haha. The sunglasses, belt, and tights are all the same in all pictures. And I'm still figuring out which poses work best, but we'll see.
Above: Top, used to be sister's; Shorts, Old Navy; Belt, Vintage; Tights, Drugstore (Ha!); Sunglasses, used to be Mom's.
Above: Pullover, used to be Mom's; Tights, Drugstore; Belt, Vintage; Sunglasses, used to be Mom's; Shoes, sister's (Much too big for me, but go with the outfit so I thought I'd wear them for this picture).

So let me know what you think!

Yours truly,
Tavi

0 comments:

Post a Comment