Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, April 13, 2008

Info Post
Accessory time!

I finally have a day off, and time to pick out the best accessories for fall/winter 2008-2009.
Peek my picks from the ones Candy Pratts Price picked for Style.com

















Balenciaga, fashionforward, the shoes.. are to die for. Many of you may not see this now, but trust me.. this is the way we're heading to. Edges, points, silver.. let's say it's 2010, but the best to buy them right now! Then other best buys: Chanel shoes. Can you not love em? And didn't I told you, knee-boots.. they're back. Surely Chanel always has them, but still. And these are prob. the best and hardest ones to copp. And if you do, copp one of my favorite clutches ever, this shaped white roundy one from Chanel aswell. Oh well, ofcourse, Chanel. Next lovable something is Christian Lacroix, who comes with cuffs, it's a start. I wanna see more cuffs next season!

Also cubes are back, or.. are they? Well, I think so, haha. So eyecathing cubes, are hot, like this one by Christian Louboutin. Haha. Then next is: necklaces all around. Remember the past? Well it's back, this time with Givenchy leading the way. All about black high boots, like the Givenchy ones. Or even..Gucci has new killerboots, like the knee-high ones. Casual with attitude. And ofcourse Louis Vuitton with the shoes of next season, which Candy only picked in gold, so not my favs.. but the gloves are, awesome ones.

Rick did it before, no succes, but still in love. Maybe Sergio Rossi ones will make it next season, the platform goat-hair boots, perfect to give many outfits the right edge. Or, the Stella McCartney ones! I don't like Stella MC.. love her, and her Chloe stuff in the past but her own label, nah.. not my thangg.. but these ankle boooots! The heel is fucking amazing! This needs a bag, which brings me to..the flower Valentino bag! May not become an it-bag, just because it's Valentino. But to me, it's one of the abs. musthaves next season. Also the colour, don't cop them in white or black, take a soft tone! Just like these Versace heels.. black is waay to boring, rock them in a soft tone, then ofcourse, with an entire nude or black outfits, haha.


source: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment