Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, April 18, 2008

Info Post



I'm in the latest Velvet, underneath Carine Roitfeld, which is nice.
I'm the weird guy who likes this complicated guy, which isn't that nice.
I'm someone who keeps on listening to the same song, which is sort of nice.
I'm an old men or a little kid, I'm loving contrasts, which isn't nice at times.
I'm me, but sometimes I wish I wasn't. Instead just simple, little stupid and unfashionable, which could be nice.

I'm not screaming for attention, but love it anyways, which is always nice.
I'm sitting on the floor, because, just because, which is nice in a weird way.
I'm attached to my friends, the close family ones and my macbook, which is nice, always.
I'm nice, not all the time, but mostly I am, which isn't that nice actually.

I'm bored, tired and lazy tonight, which is nice for once in a while.
I'm going to be really big, as a name, not in size, which hopefully will be nice.
I'm moving, probably anytime soon, someplace new, which will be nice I'm guessin'.
I'm flipping through old photoalbums, which feels weird, but nice.

I'm in 2008, but my mind sets far, to places around 2011, which will be very very nice.
I'm Charlotte while I rather be Carry, which isn't that nice, but is.
I'm done with this blog shizz, which actually isn't that nice, haha.

Adieu, x

0 comments:

Post a Comment