Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Info Post
there is a little more hippy in me than i realised and my urge to divorce the life i have for travelling and adventures is getting stronger.

i'm working on putting together a volunteering trip to cambodia for myself next fall or winter. the flight is pretty expensive but once im there it'll be dirt cheap. my friend amanda has been feeding me info and advice from when she did this trip and i'm hoping this actually goes down. i've been all talk and no action for so long now.

if all goes as i hope it will i'll be heading over there for about 3 weeks. the flight is a little over a thousand (return obvs) and everything else (i.e. food, hostel, transportation, tours, etc.) should cost a total of about 400$ for the entire three weeks. i'm definitely not gonna be flying solo on this one, although i havn't quite figured out who is gonna wanna come with me on this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment