Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, April 18, 2008

Info Post
i'm bored and i have stuff to talk about so i will express myself through this Web Log.

for starters i'm sure nobody will argue with how amazing this sudden shift in temperature is. The big white snowy land down the street from my house is now a magnificent field of brown grass and pavement.
I bought a bike last night so i could keep up with everyone else all summer, it does have a basket, which im hoping to carry lola around in once i'm less weebly-wobbly.
Photobucket


last night we had a girlie stoop party, Libby, Kat, Kristina, Essa, Stef and myself sat outside with Lola surveying the perimeter for intruders. She was pretty good at warning us when an evil-doer was on his way. She did however enjoy two brief visits from our neighbour Cousteau/Costaud... (i'm not sure which) a strapping young male weiner dog who is just a little bit bigger than her and seems to have taken a liking. He looks like this:
Photobucket

Libby and I discussed the possibilities for Lola's future, and although a small surgery will prevent her from having her own babies, this , i'm hoping will be an accurate depiction of my and her and cousteau/costaud's future together:
Photobucket

i found someone else who is hooked on Full House, and if anyone wants to join in our marathons this summer we're hoping to make them weekly...how did those little Tanners get so gorgeous??

Before
Photobucket

After
Photobucket

Tonight around 4am Mike and I will be heading to NYC for the weekend cause he ordered some drums off e-bay and wants to go pick them up. I'm excited for it cause i havent been there in two years. We don't know much about good places to eat though, and although street-meat and pizza will be our meal of choice for the most part, we budgeted for one real meal. if anyone knows anything please let me know.
Photobucket
Photobucket

sunday i'll be hitting up the brooklyn flea. if anyone needs anything, also let me know.
Photobucket

i was up pretty late last night and unfortunately upon waking up one hour late for work i forgot my lunch in the fridge YET again! I am getting really hungry and its only 11:13. luckily i'm having dinner out with mike and my mom tonight, and seeing how i tend to binge eat in restaurants anyway, i might be happy later not to have eaten at work as well. i have a babybel in my bag. that will help. i wish that baby bel could turn into this:

Photobucket

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

one last interesting story before i wrap this up and head back to my lover Katherine Moennig on the L word,
Photobucket

last night, Libby, Stef and I heard some weird crunching sounds coming from our little front yard area. The whole thing is covered in dried up leaves from last fall, and Libby suspected it could be mice emerging from their winter hiding spots. Later hearing it again, Stef and I believed it to be a little to constant a noise for it to be mice. So i took a closer look. At first I believe i was seeing trees and flowers sprouting before my eyes, which drew the other girls closer.
Upon closer inspection it was determined that i was actually hundreds of night worms emerging from holes in the ground and pushing leaves out of the way. It was possibly one of the eeriest, and most disgusting things I had ever seen. But Libby reassured me and told me it was like a free landscaping service and Kristina later seemed impressed as well, so i decided to stop being a baby and thinking they would creep in my window at night, and just embrace those little wigglers.
Photobucket

on that note, i guess i'll go back to my mindless internet roaming and spend all my money online.

oh yeah, i bit on this bed frame. i hope i get it.
Photobucket

also, don't do drugs:
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment