Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, April 13, 2008

Info Post

I know I promised some apartment photos soon, but I keep putting it off. Something about the place feels not quite… done. It's not just those few frames that have to be hung or the fact that I *still* can't fit my wardrobe into the available wardrobe space. I just can't put my finger on it. And so, you just might have to wait until it feels right. Or until I give up, whichever comes first.


In the meantime, I *am* feeling very inspired by these snaps across the web. Both pics above are of Kim's own decorating project on desire to inspire. This isn't a style I might have expected to swoon over, but I love, love, love that pile of rainbow-colored bargello pillows, which she finds on ebay. Such fantastic colors and detail.


Also: Maps! This polka-dot room, via Black Eiffel is very cute, but I especially love the oversized map. Maps are generally pretty inexpensive, yet a really good one can look as great as a piece of art on the wall. I've got a couple of unusual graphic-y ones that I haven't been able to fit into our apartment, but maybe I should.

PS) If you're in the market for a new, mid-century-ish sofa, this Corona model, on sale for $650 at Macy's, seems like a very good deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment