Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, April 25, 2008

Info Post
it turns out the bedframe i won on ebay is too large to ship by regular US postal service and my only other option is freight? Well the minimum shipping costs to have this glorious item shipped to me was 500$.
I just wrote the seller an email telling her i did not believe her bedframe is worth 700$ after shipping, and no, i do not want to drive to meet her half way in Windsor for pick up (which was her solution).

I'm pretty sure she is going to leave me negative feedback, but i can always just create a new account if its stopping me from having things i want.

The deciding factor in my battle between driving to Windsor and telling the bitch "no" was finding a WAY cuter bed frame on Craigslist. 125$, comes with the rails to hold the mattress, can pick it up on Saturday, no shipping costs. Sweet! I will post pictures once its up in my room, I don't want Mike to see it before he gets back, and he sneakily reads this thing sometimes ! (I asked him to).

I'm currently feeling pretty good about myself cause i brought a miniature art project i've begun to work so i won't spend the whole day mindlessly finding things online to write about. (online).

I think i'll get started.

P.s. boys being on tour sucks, but delicious healthy meals with isabel dont.

0 comments:

Post a Comment