Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, April 20, 2008

Info Post
Really, all that's necessary to fully embrace the day.

Guess I got what I asked for, what with this gray Sunday o' thunderstorms. I'm watching the rain while curled up with my kitties and The Portable Dorothy Parker. We might go a little crazy later and break out Enchanted. (It's true! A Disney comedy I haven't actually seen yet!)

In sunnier times (i.e., Friday, which was spent running around on some errands), I sported this green gingham vintage wrap dress with an empire waist, $10 from the Rockville Goodwill. (FYI, did you know we were supposed to be pronouncing it om-peer waist? I personally did not. Thanks for the tip, What Not to Wear!) The dress is nicely voluminous and airy and big meal-appropriate, though Commander Robot (as you can see) was not overly impressed.

PS) Hey, would anyone out there in Internetland be able to invite me to fffound? Much obliged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment