Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Info Post
i have created the ultimate budget for myself. here is what it involves:
-home bbq's instead of restaurants
-400$ monthly spending allowance (including small weekend trips)
-pretending i have no ebay account and no eyeballs when i walk by a store i like
-giving a preassigned amount to my mom the day i get paid so she can save it for me.
-having 3000$ by october 16th so i can go to paris and live like a queen!!!

Photobucket

I am really proud of myself right now, my mom is being really helpful and making sure this happens by agreeing to take the money i have budgeted to save and putting it in a savings account i cannot touch or see.


paris 2008 will be the best trip ever.
Photobucket

it means i only go back to school in the winter, but when i get back from paris i will work full time straight to christmas and then find a part time job with tips and be a student again with a fresh cultured worldly view on life!

bonjour paris!

0 comments:

Post a Comment