Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Info Post
Does John Bender know that I raid his?
I wore this outfit to school today and started feeling like Bender from The Breakfast Club. Sometimes when I wear certain clothes I feel like I'm someone else On the bus I even busted out singing "I WANNA BE AN AIR FORCE RANGER!!!" at the top of my lungs.How perfect would Doc Martens be with this outfit??? Look at the photo above in the upper right hand corner!
Brown shirt, childhood closet; Scarf, theater thrift sale; Denim jacket, vintage; Skinny jeans, H&M; Shoes, Converse; Sunglasses, fredflare.com.

Oh, how I long for the day when I can get my own camera! Currently I am sneaking into my sister's room and using hers of 5 years. Not working out too well, as that results in some low quality photos...

0 comments:

Post a Comment