Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, May 30, 2008

Info Post




I bought this dress a few months ago at Café Society. I think it was luck that day because I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw it hanging there! 1920’s butter yellow lace perfection = DREAM DRESS! And it did not wipe out my checking account either!
For the past few years I’ve made it a tradition to buy a special dress for my birthday. This one is definitely, definitely 2008’s dress!

And more bits and pieces of my room – it’s still a mess, I decided to get soul food last Friday instead of cleaning, but this weekend is the weekend! I’ll probably try and list some treasures from my room on etsy this weekend too. I’m trying so hard to cutback on clutter!

The silly bowling pin was my purchase from the Lamp Shop last weekend. (This is its temporary home though) And the bag I bought from Bobby’s a few weekends ago, I haven’t worn it yet, but I love looking at it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment