Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, May 16, 2008

Info Post



I'm sorry for not been blogging like I used to do, or even blog a little for the couple of daaays. I've been extremely busy with work, friends, love and all. The sun was shining here in Amsterdam, not that I saw any of it, but sitting behing my macbook wasn't really working for me.

Last week was a lot of fun, when thinking back I find myself mostly working and slash or eating, haha. Havn't been shopping, so thats a great thing, however I did bought a few presents for cute friends. Which reminds me to buy one for Daime, who's sort of one of my lifetime best friends and it's her bday today, fuck, haha.

Then Brussel with Joost for an editorial, shooting two upcoming topmodels from WilmaWakker with Gilbert, doing the Hairschool with the entire View-crew, having people making me dinner, going out for dinner, falling asleep all the time, Ultraviolet was like Boombox, but a little less, but very cool.. and so on, more and more. Always.

Next are the secret projects I'm working on, the upcoming things that only I, myself, know about and mucho more. So hereby I promise to keep you updated, more often, and oh well, back to work and then off to bed. Adieu, tot snel. x


Oh, and..



Just because. She's taking over, bit by bit. Finally. x


source: youtube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment