Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, May 19, 2008

Info Post
Here are some things that made me happy this weekend:

  • coming home from my sister's grad to a slew of wonderful girls and grilled chicken salad.
  • painting my toe nails in the sun with stef.
  • going for (shitty tasting) ice coffees with stef and her mom and lola.
  • groceries with stef and tay.
  • delicious healthy dinners
  • sangria maison
  • the absolute funnest karaoke night i've had in a while.
  • garage sale gems hunted down with my beloved little sister.
  • bonding with mom
  • mike's little brother's face when he saw the new bike his parent's got him.
  • mike's mom <3
  • the new belts, pouffy mattress cover and new lamps mike's parents gave me.
  • the fact that the hotel room in hampton beach is booked for july 4th weekend!!
If this weekend was ANY indication of what summer 08 is gonna be like then i'm in an unconditionally good mood.

It's freezing cold and raining outside, but instead of being bummed, i'm excited to be curled up at work in a hoodie and leggings watching some girlie movie i have not picked yet.

Call me if you're bored! i love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment