Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Info Post
well my walk to work this morning was quite an interesting one!

First an old construction worker who was pouring fresh cement hollered at me:
"hey la ptite, ca t'tente tu d'te planter les deux pieds drete dans le ciment citte pour qu'j'puisse t'regarder toute la journee"
i felt it was the strangest and also most creative pickup line i had heard. i contemplated giving him the finger but just kept walking.

Then an old asian man (i would say approximately 65 years old) stuck his head out of his car window to open his mouth and stick his tongue out at me. I could not tell if he was a pervert or a retard, but either way this time i opted for giving him the finger.

Then i walked past underworld and saw a hot blonde waving at me. I went in and had a short chat with good ol' Lloydie and admired her nice new frames!!

a couple blocks before my work is stef's work and i decided to walk by with some kind of silly hope that she would be outside tanning or something. instead there were a bunch of secretaries and archives employees who i just barely dodged before sprinting the rest of the way to the employee entrance of the hotel.


before all this my morning was spent bonding like crazy with my puppy at the dog park and then being horribly heartbroken as she sat there shaking and crying while i left for work.
Photobucket

my work just asked me to work 11-9 on thursday. why am i incapable of saying no to them even though thats the last thing in the world i want to do??

ughhhh.

more posts to come today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment