Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, May 19, 2008

Info Post

So, lots of you often leave me comments and e-mails asking me to be added to the blogroll at the right, and I'm having a very hard time keeping up. So, here is your chance – if you would like to be considered for blogroll inclusion, please leave your blog URL (or, if you're not a blogger yourself, feel free to suggest a blog you think I'd like) in the comments of this post. I'm going to do a blogroll update in the next few weeks and will try to take the time to consider the tons of blogs I've missed so far.

A few notes, while I'm at it. I like to include as many blogs on my blogroll as I can, but I have a few basic criteria:

1) I usually don't add blogs until they've been up-and-running for at least a few months. Too many blogs (including past ones of my own) can die out pretty quickly, and I like to be sure the blogs on my blogroll are established and going strong and not likely to end up having to be removed soon after they're added.

2) Same goes for blogs that don't get updated very frequently. If your last post was in February, you'll probably get nixed.

3) There are other things I look for (attention to grammar, editorial integrity, good writing, pictures of pretty things that get me all excited!) that couldn't possibly all be listed/articulated. Please don't take it personally.

4) Um, and if I add you to my blogroll, it would be pretty nice of you to add me to yours.

That said, I'm looking forward to finding some more good reads! Suggest away!

{Painting of roll via here.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment