Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Info Post
I have been wanting something from Built By Wendy ever since my high school days... Every collection I find myself himmin' and hawin' over each piece, but I never end up buying anything. Yesterday I saw my boyfriend after he'd been in New York for a few days and when I saw a Built By Wendy bag in his hand it took all I had in me to stay cool and not start jumping around!

lou


I love the peter pan collar and the little string bow at the neck. The color is perfect too! I'm sure it'll be making an appearance in Wardrobe Remix at some point, but for now I need to find just the right skirt to wear with it!
(I am completely tempted to buy the skirt they show it with, but I'm sure I can come up with something equally lovely on my own.... gingham though, it always steals my heart!)



. . .

He also visited Lyell this weekend and with the help of those adorable girls picked out this skirt for me



Unfortunately it wasn't the right size...BUT - there are plans in the works to visit the city this weekend, so hopefully I can exchange it for the right size .... or maybe for this..



or these shorts..




AHH! Lyell, how I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment