Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Info Post
fknjsdhruaisdjfhdsknsdre

Bad blogger etiquette!!! I know I know!!! I haven't posted in a while....and my last few posts have been kind of "fillers" I'd guess you say....blah. It's the SCHOOL, I tell you, wretched school! Even when I'm not posting, I've been spending so much time commenting and browsing, and I'm still behind on my work....fhsdxbgfjaetrxwae.
Dumb school. Sometimes I just want to crawl into bed and drink Nesquik and watch Seinfeld.
:(
Well I guess I'll have to make this one another filler. Deal with it, punks.

SO, I recently started listening to Lily Allen. In case you haven't heard of her, she's a singer from the UK. Her music is sassy and upbeat and fun fun fun.
In British Vogue May 2008. she was named It Girl of the month. So I thought I would make a collage of some of my favorite outfits of hers...Her style is kind of like her music. Innocent yet sassy, childish but "grown up," basic but bold. Just fun.
While I'm at it I guess I'll suggest some of my favorite songs of hers:
-Smile
-Everything's Just Wonderful
-Alfie
-Take What You Take
-Shame For You

THE LIST GOES ON!!!!

See you soon (hopefully)
Tavi

0 comments:

Post a Comment