Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, May 12, 2008

Info Post

If you read my other site already, then there will be quite a few repeats below, but honestly, Steeplechase was so fashionably prep-tastic that it seems necessary to show them again over here.






















And what did I wear? I took a serious cue from my Eliza Doolittle fantasies and went with black and white for the day (and bright pink for the afterparty). Really, it was the poofiest vintage dress I could find, and this picture doesn't really do justice to its seriously gauzy rufflyness. I added an extra touch of Southern-style ridiculousness by pinning an oversized flower to my shoulder that has left me with some very unusual tanlines. The hat – which I love and am totally going to wear around all summer – is from H&M; the sunglasses are my oversized freebies from Meeps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment