Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, May 29, 2008

Info Post
i'm currently sitting on the toilet locked in my bathroom with my dog.
I was sitting happily at the kitchen table enjoying a dinner of carrots and baba ganouj when the wind knocked over stef's "can bag" in the backyard and i screamed at the top of my lungs and sprinted here, somehow having the reflex to pick up my laptop.
luckily my dog loves me enough to follow my lead.
i dont know how long i will stay in here until my nerves calm down, i sincerely wish more people were online at 10pm on a gorgeous 22 degree thursday night. ugh.

on another note, two weeks from saturday mike gets home. this is nothing but good news of course, but there are so many things i wanted to do while he was gone, so i need the weather to improve so i can do them.
estrogen highs will be my drug of choice for the next little bit, and anyone who wants to give into the craving with me is more than invited. no peer pressure.

boston was fun. mom was embarassingly tourist-y but its one of thousands of reasons to love her.
millions even.


I LOVE MY MOM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment