Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, May 25, 2008

Info Post
The other night Chriz and I went to Kimya Dawson who played here in Amsterdam.

I knooooow that she's not the best singer, I knooooow she's not the most fashionable and all. But I fucking love her! I adore her simple something with her hair, her own style and the super cute and fantastic lyrics. Okay, not always, but mostly they are.

The concert was just amazing, and having Chriz there holding me was like getting a free Birkin bag without having to wait for a zillion years. Okay, not really but you can prob. tell how much I loved it. Thanks Yokaw for putting us on the list, on to the next one.

Anyway, here are a few songs I need to post, so I can easily listen to them whenever I want. And maybe some of you guys will like her too, *smile.











And again, I'm now late for my meeting.. fuck. Gotta hit the shower, byeee! x


source: youtube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment