Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, May 2, 2008

Info Post

After months of handing out business cards with all my now-irrelevant Singapore contact details, the sweet and incredibly talented graphic designer Wendy Frink (who, as you may remember, once surprised me out-of-the-blue with the fabulous header that you see above) agreed to help me design a new one. She sent over a ton of gorgeous options, patiently finalized the idea after I picked out exactly one element of each of those great options (they were all just so cute! how could I choose?) and did lots of handholding because I know absolutely nothing about things like bleeds or eps files or anything else that goes along with actually printing something.

I ordered the cards from PSPrint.com (which they said would take 10 days, but which actually took about three) and they just arrived. And they are *perfect*. A sunshine-y yellow graphic circle design (with the reverse on the back), and so sweetly pretty, and also no longer claming I live in Singapore. Oh, I am so handing these out all over town this weekend. Thank you, Wendy!

Not surprisingly, Commander Robot totally approves.

2 comments: