Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, May 23, 2008

Info Post

Here's a little tip on something I've noticed: Steve Madden often stocks some of the same shoes as Topshop. (I offer as an example: Steve's Betsey bootie {what a coincidence!}, that I bought last fall at Topshop, where they called it the Ruched Bootie. The main difference is that mine has a natural wood heel – otherwise, they seem to be the exact same pair.)

I've been watching patiently for Topshop's gorgeous Frill platform to make its way Stateside in some form for months, and while the exact cousin hasn't shown up yet, my frilly T-strap needs might just be met by the new Steve Madden Impereal (above). Even better – I've been searching for a cute navy heel for years, so I get to kill two birds with one very stylish stone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment