Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, May 29, 2008

Info Post


Well, slap my name to the incredibly lengthy list of fashion bloggers and blog readers who have been missing Agathe of Style Bytes for more than a month now. I was hoping some of the impassioned pleas thus far might end in a resolution – but all I can find is that she's been spotted around her neighborhood, looking happy and well and characteristically stylish. (Which is a good thing! But we here on the Internet demand answers! Or at least goodbyes…) I got a little more curious today when I noticed there was an error on my bloglines feed and realized her entire site had been taken down. Luckily, I always save the photos of my favorite pictures online for style inspiration – including this bow-tied string of pearls she sported awhile back. Love it! And miss it!

I'll add my voice to the mounting wail: Agathe! Where are you? Will I ever see you and your amazing tiered vintage skirt again?

{Update} Susie calls for an end to the Agathe-hunt and we'll go along with that. It's hard -- because, after years on the internet together, it seems like we're friends! We were there for her wedding! And the adoption of Molvin! And the 20s-themed parties! And so much more... -- but I guess Internet friends are not quite real friends, and so we will wish Agathe all the fashiony best and turn our attention elsewhere. Like to shoes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment