Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, May 2, 2008

Info Post


Next weekend, not this, I said: next!
On the 11th, in the non-so-wauw, but cool during this party, Flexbar here in Amsterdam, and just so you know.. forget the other parties, and make sure you drop by this one. So if that means you have to skip a party or two this weekend, that's just that. Do it!

Besides the always nice DJ-sets from Rogier Delfos, and oh yeah, Miss Cleo and Yuki aswell, you'll find Matthew Stone at this party too! I've seen the kid around a few times and even heard his DJ-shizz in Paris a little while ago, which was pretty fierce, so I'm sure the night will be, am I really going to say this.. yeah, off the fucking hook. haha.

And oh well, if you don't wanna come, then don't. More space for me to do my little dancemoves! Adieu, x


source: myspace.com/ultravioletradiation

0 comments:

Post a Comment