Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 1, 2009

Info Post
Something is going on in Milano again.. not pointing out to Pucci who no-longer works with Matthew Williamson, but now have Peter Dundas as their head-designer. And never have I've seen so many rip-offs and no Pucci print, which bothers me a lot. I love Matthew, so maybe thats it.

Oh well, peek my picks. Adieu, x




Albino
Who? Indeed. What? A lot. Could be? Lets see.





Alessandro Dell'Acqua
Theres something going on here.. I like it, but not all, but major steps ahead.. Hmm.





Bottega Veneta,
Chic in the not boring way. Rich and quite expensive, but stunning items. I also adore the leather dresses and the big ones at the end. I can see mucho happening for the label next season. I heart Bottega Veneta!




Gucci
I like the suits, a lot. I dislike the looks. I believe the items are so much more stronger then shown here, and eventhough they have the best models, or well, good models, not many are rocking the look they have on. Chanel did and makes the total-look work. Oh well, Gucci.. Love the leather and all by the way!






Iceberg
What a horrible styling, hair and make-up, whil the items are mindblowing! I'd say, change your team and get op top! Really.






Moschino
I just wonder, how can the latest ads be so great and the new collection be so.. less great. Ha. I'd expected more, mucho more. Black and blue, groundbreaking. But I did love these ones, wish there was more. Expecially of the coat!


photos: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment