Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 22, 2009

Info Post
Last week was amazing!
The weather has been so pretty!

First of all my term break started... My boyfriend gave me a beautiful barbie doll! I met Emma and Astri and we had fun taking pictures for my project I am working on... Friday I went to the st.martins studios to do a photoshoot and then my beautiful Icelandic friends Margret and Eyjo came to London. I am so lucky to have friends like them, they made a lot of effort to come to visit me and we had amazing time... partying and shopping. I am quite exhausted right now but really happy and I am really excited as well. Four days and I will be in Iceland kissing my baby brothers and my family and friends--- I havent seen them for 7 months now, too long!


Next three days I will be in the darkroom, I have got about 40 film rolls to develop and scan.

Here is a bad-boy picture I took of eyjó... more pics from this weekend coming soon

EYJO

0 comments:

Post a Comment