Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Info Post


OMFG!

The other day Jordi send me a link with this movie, see above. Something with 3D he said, and while peeking the vid tonighte with my Dad, we wern't sure if it was real. And after a small 10 minutes, I had to find out.. and let me tell you, it is!

Which means, is this the near future? For example, if I ever get a letter or mail, I just print it out, hold it against my laptop and then I see a hole something? I can't wait to see more. And! What exactly is the eco/co2 thing, what is it the website is about anyways.


Let me find out. But for everyone who reads this, experience this. Print it, try it. Now! Here:

http://ge.ecomagination.com/smartgrid/#/augmented_reality



source: ecoagination x youtube

0 comments:

Post a Comment