Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 28, 2009

Info Post

My friend Holly recently confessed she'd ordered a dress from Chadwicks — and liked it a lot. I mocked her gently. C'mon, Chadwicks? That frumpy clothing catalog I'm pretty sure my mom has received monthly since about 1982? (Um. Sorry, mom.) And then, flipping through one of the fash mags this month, I chanced upon a Chadwicks ad featuring the floaty, punchy-hued Charlotte dress (above), and promptly placed an order myself. (Just $50! Not too shabby.)

Apparently, I wasn't alone, because it was backordered for some time – but it just arrived in all its bright pink, ruffled-front glory, and I sorta instantly loved it. (Note: I got the coral-ish "papaya", but in a Petite size – it seems to fit the same up top as the standard size, but lops about two inches off the bottom which I find to be a much better proportion.)

And so, a public apology to Holly. But really, what's next? Newport News? Hmmm… I do think this coat is pretty cute…

0 comments:

Post a Comment