Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, March 16, 2009

Info Post

Details:
Blouse: thrifted
Tights: Hue
Shoes: thrifted
Jumper: Grandmaman Lambert
Outfit photos taken by Isa; the landscape shot is of the town my parents live in...I took it from the car


My Grandmother is one of my biggest inspirations, both fashion wise and as a person; I'm actually working on borrowing some of my favourite photos of her to scan and post here...in the mean time here is one of the hundreds of wonderful items she has made me over the years!
I love the feeling of finding a thrifted piece of clothing because you know it's more or less one of a kind and special, but wearing something your Grandmother hand crafted specifically for you is the absolute best feeling in the world! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful lady to look up to! If I can get my hands on those pictures - and my parent's scanner - you can be expecting a special post dedicated entirely to her!

Listening to:

Which I'm dedicating to Stef because it made me have a flashback to sec 1 in geography class when we had a sub and her, Shauna, Liane and I sat in the back of the class by the window and talked about having "spring fever" and how cute our crushes were! I think there was a spring dance that night, and we were all really excited to see who would slow dance with who.
This is our 10th Spring as friends, and she's still nothing but the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment