Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Info Post

Model Erin Wasson had a garage sale (of Balenciaga shoes and other model swag) at her home over the weekend. The reason?

"If I'm working all day and I have a dinner or something, I'll go from jeans and T-shirt to maybe a simple black dress. Same heels. Same hair and makeup. I really like the idea of being utilitarian. My dream is to edit down my wardrobe and be very Japanese, where you have one rolling rack and it's like your four T-shirts, your five dresses, your two pairs of jeans. That's so not the case right now. I have so much crap in my closets. I love the idea of being super edited."

Sounds so appealing, doesn't it? I am so a minimalist at heart. And yet, I am so a maximalist in real life.

{Erin Wasson images from here, which sheds more light on her personal style.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment