Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 29, 2009

Info Post


I'm terrible when it comes to the in-between seasons - Fall into Winter - Winter into Spring. I start getting grumpy about everything I own and want to get rid of it all and start over (and it's usually for a closet full of Lyell). The past few weeks have been pretty confusing as far as cold grey days that feel more like the start of Winter then the start of Spring. But, we were really lucky to have such wonderful, wonderful sunny days a few weekends ago and I keep telling myself there's more warm breezes to come, they're just taking their dear old time!



It was nice to run around with NO tights on! But, now those warm days seem like forever ago now and it's totally breaking my heart. There are things I want to do! Places I want to visit! People I want to see! ...But, for now - I'll be good and practice some patience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment