Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Info Post
Sometimes I feel as though my tastes are constantly changing and then other days.... well, I realise how they are pretty much exactly the same.

Like when I was in high school, my favourite classic film star was Audrey Hepburn, hands down. You think Blair Waldorf is obsessed? Trust me I was worse. And then about half way through last year, Katherine replaced Audrey as my number one Hepburn. I blame a chance siting of Philadelphia Story. Tonight I sat at home knitting a ridiculous jumper and watching Stage Door. Pure bliss.

So that was my example of change and here is an example of well..... a rut.

And the embarassing truth? There about another four pairs around the place that fit in the same mould.

0 comments:

Post a Comment