Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 14, 2009

Info Post
Lovely people.

I went to North - Spain just before christmas last year to shoot a campaign for Adolfo Dominguez's young line Linea-u.

Everything was magical about this trip. Not only because it was huge huge huge job opurtunity for me.. I am only 22 and doing a campaign for a big fashion company is great (I am not sure how many stores Adolfo has but they are all over the world and probably more then 200) but also because I got amazing shots. It made me so happy because I know I have chosen the right career, to be able to travel, get paid for it, meet new amazing people and produce amazing images... its so ... amazing.. ahh I have no words.

Big thanks to Gala Gonzalez who is the creative director of the shoot for believing in me. Thank you Gala.
And big thankyou to the amazing people from Adolfo and our models Inigo (who is total hotness and a true gentleman) and Julia (soo inspiring and intelligent)

kissess and more kisses

Behind the scene video:




I have got so many shots from this trip but here are some of my fave:
fun

sunset in galicia

julia

inigo

gala

lineau

inigo

inigo

lineau

julia

juila

gala

julia

julia


sunset in galicia

Picture 33

juila

inigo

inigo

lineau

inigo

sunset

0 comments:

Post a Comment