Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 14, 2009

Info Post
I can't say the weather here has qualified as "spring weather" yet, it's definitely gotten warmer though, and the fact that I was able to wear shoes out with my winter coat yesterday was a welcome change!
The sun was so inviting that I decided to walk Lola over to Isabel's work and meet her for lunch. Although the sun was beautiful, and a refreshing change from the grey winter we've had, the winds were icy cold and it didn't take too long before I had to head back home to make tea and curl up in a blanket.
I was glad that the thrift store I was meeting my sister at was far enough away for me to justify driving there, and was even happier that I had taken Mike's car when I saw how much wonderful stuff they had!
I managed to score the most beautiful 1920's style, coffee colored winter coat with an amazing fur collar for 6$!!! And got off with about 100$ worth of other beautiful items for under 20$!
It was a successful trip to say the least, and I'll definitely be making it back to that spot on a regular basis!
I'll post some of the gems I found, tomorrow, when I have time snap their pictures...

Have a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment