Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Info Post
I did lots of fun stuff in Berlin, check out my personal blog to see pictures.

I also decided to make a little shopping guide for those of you who want to visit the city. Here are some of the stores we visited:



What Jumbo Second hand has above all is shoes. You could find gorgeous shoes in almost any size, style or color but the prices were a bit high. I'd rather recomend the smaller second hand shoe store next to Jumbo, they had just as many great shoes but lower prices.

adress: Wiener Straße, 63




My aunt is on the board of Humana in Sweden so I've always been a big fan of the organisation and their stores (I know it's called a cult, but I think it's a fun cult ;) ). This perticular Humana had 4 floors with clothes and funiture. I personally think that a lot of stuff were a bit pricey (not the things I bought, obviously). I was especially disapointed in the youth floor with expensive and not perticualry trendy or youthful. However I did find a pair of cute shorts for a really good price, and a cool sovijetian shirt for Carl

adress: Frankfurter Tor 3


Grünberger Staße is a street, not far from Humana with several second hand stores on it and a really good market at the end of it every sunday. The store "Sir Henri" had lots of great 50's and 60's dresses and other really neat stuff in various colours and patterns, the prices were kind of expensive but alright. The sunday market was one of my favourite things to visit in Berlin. Anything from art to vintage furniture or handmade jewlery was being sold and most of the stuff was cheap and really cool. I got an awsome sweather from a girl who printed shirts with creepy children on them and it was very cheap in my opinion.

Adress: Grünberger Staße


Garage is known for selling second hand clothes per kilo. They do sell clothes by the kilo, but most of the good looking clothes have price tags and they are not perticulary cheap. The store is really big though, and the stuff they have is really great! I got myself a dark hat with a sort of cowboy-mood to it, an awsome Indian-sweater on sale and a beaufiful summer dress. Out of all the stores we visited this one was the most fun to be in! (And they take credit cards, something that is rare in general in Germany it seemes)

Adress: Ahornstraße 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment