Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Info Post
Catch ups.

1. I was lucky enough to be featured as Vintage Queen #10 on the Queens of Vintage website. It's a pretty super cool site (and not just because I'm on it!). It's like a daily online magazine, a bit like Who What Wear for vintage lovers. I'd probably check it out.
2. I don't do this often, but especially for all of you Australian fashion lovers out there, check out this site. For Australian Fashion Week (16-20 March) there will be nterviews with awesome Aussie designers like Lover & Akira & Willow. Super rad. Plus there are heaps of other cool films/video clips from around the world.
3. Finally, Alexa Chung blows my mind.


And I may have said finally but I lied. I've been having this horrible affliction lately where every vintage item I want to buy/fall in love with is pale baby pink. Which is a colour I tend to look horrible in. Woe is me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment