Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 21, 2009

Info Post
I finally took the time too see all the shows. Peek the collections, with a more clear view and oh, same story. Many designers let me down. Looking at Balenciaga, Giambastista Valli and others. Horrible. Maybe too save, maybe too mucho focus on selling. Not fugly, but these brands should and can, do better.

Here are my picks.. And Nina Ricci ofcourse, wow.





Alexander McQueen
Brilliant. A show, a collection, pure genius. He was the only one who gave Paris some attitude! Love it. x





Chanel
Always Chanel. Great hats, nice model-picks, great jackets, love.




Chloe
Pretty Girls. Stunning shapes. Looking good. Nice.





Givenchy
Good show, new direction. Looking forward to the next season. Nice.





Loewe
Again, horrible PR. Before no-one payed attention to the label, I remember I was so goddamn possitive about it. This season, no invite, no way, horrible on the phone, great show. Looking at the coats the shapes, the accessories, Loewe on the top10! x






Louis Vuittom
One of the best shows this season, killer total-looks, great boots, the rabbit-thing, I adore, and so on. Tumbs up!





Stella McCartney
I didn't add the silver-coat, amazing, but horrible shot. I have to say, Stella always shows wearable and fun stuff. Great shoes, mostly and awesome details. If only the PR-people would be a bit more kind, they totally would step their game up! Great musthaves in here.






Yves Saint Laurent
I wanted something different, so I shouldn't complain. But I still believe, Stefano can do better. Yves Saint Laurent needs to be better. Is this all? That's my opinion ofcourse. It's not that I dislike it, I just know theres more which we're not seeing. Stefano and the whole YSL-team, can. do. better! Compliments on the shoes though. x


photos: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment