Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Info Post
Photobucket
Top: from the Brooklyn Flea
Skirt: was a dress from 1385 on Etsy that I had to alter because it didn't fit right as a dress.
shoes: naturalizer
hat: vintage from the St-Michel flea market
Today was the first really and truly beautiful day we have had in Montreal. Temperatures in the positive degrees (keep in mind, we measure things in Celsius here), and the sun was shining! I went outside in the backyard in nothing but this teeshirt and was pleased to note that I didn't shiver once!
A light spring jacket was all I needed to add when I head out for the loveliest dinner date I've had in a while, with Mike's wonderful mother, which was followed by the two best hours of my entire life!
Fleetwood Mac have been one of my favourite bands for as long as I can remember, I've always felt Stevie Nicks' voice was one of the most haunting out there, but seeing them live, playing all their classics, exceeded all my expectations! Every song was better than the last, and when they played Go Your Own Way I actually almost cried. The two other friends I had at the show agreed unanimously with my ravings!
Stevie Nicks was also looking beautiful in her usual hippy-ish dresses and long blonde hair! She made me want to wear a floral headdress and dance around in some grass or something! You should definitely look into seeing them live if they are touring your way!

Listening to: Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac

0 comments:

Post a Comment