Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, March 20, 2009

Info Post
Straw boater found at Goodwill; Sunglasses from U.O.; She & Him album

I was about to start this post by ranting about how long and busy this week has been, but I've decided to stay positive! So, while I scramble to come up with some kind of a thesis about desire in Twelfth Night, I'll leave you with a few of my favourite things...

The postcard I received in the mail from my man who is touring Europe with his band!

Skirt & straw boater from Goodwill

Russh Spring 2009

And in the spirit of staying positive...this upcoming week is filled with things to look forward to! This Sunday I'll be spending some long overdue time with some old friends at the St-Partick's day parade, Wednesday is my date with Mike's mom to see Fleetwood Mac, and next Monday is when Mike himself gets back!
Tonight, my sister is coming over and she and I will be watching my Zip.ca movie I'll be Seeing You, with a good bowl of popcorn and a mug of hot chocolate.
I hope you have an equally enchanting Friday evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment