Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 14, 2009

Info Post


I'm having a difficult time coming up with words to go along with this post. But, I will just say that this outfit was inspired by the Velveteen Rabbit scans I previously posted about, kumquat soda, ranunculus flowers in any and every color, cupcake breakfasts, and all the nice daydreams that have been swirling around my head lately of owning a candy store and ice cream shoppe. And I mean the nice kind - with a long countertop and pretty stools that spin around and around. Old booths with carved initials and a black and white checkerboard floor to hop across. Not to forget the pretty pretty pink and white milk glass and jadeite dishes and shelves and shelves of the most beautiful imported candy to exist... If only....

0 comments:

Post a Comment