Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 28, 2009

Info Post
Edna Marion taken from Here

I need to extend my thanks to Brianne Lee and Maya Lani, two of the loveliest ladies with two of the most wonderful blogs who have tagged me with blog awards!!! I'm always impressed by how sweet all of the girls are in this blogging community we all participate in, and would like to pass on this love specifically to the following girls:
Frances Baker; Charlotte Louise; Lady Melbourne ; Millie Motts ; Silver Wings ; Sweet Sassafrass ; Tulip Society ; Zombie Lace
(For the record, every blog in my blog roll is one I think is worth reading!)
Now for that tag...

The rules:
1. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.

What is your current obsession? Mismatched prints, My boyfriend coming home, Fleetwood Mac and Sunshine!

What are you wearing right now? some pajamas

Do you nap a lot? whenever my schedule allows it!

Who was the last person you hugged? my mum and dad

which animal would you be? a skunk

What’s for dinner? steak and potatoes

What was the last thing you bought? a perfect blue dress with white polka dots and a ruffly peter pan collar from what looks to be the 1930's.

What are you listening to right now? Fleetwood Mac, it's become an embarassing obsession

What is your favourite weather? Early autumn, apple picking season, when tights and cardigans first appear after a warm hot summer.

What’s your favorite game? Easter egg hunts!

Say something to the person/s who tagged you. Maya, I just discovered your blog, but it's lovely! and Thank you for the tag!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Oh wow, this one is kind of tough! I don't think I could move very far away from my family, so unless they got houses paid for as well, I would have to stay here. But right at the moment I'm thinking it would be nice to live in a little cottage-esque home somewhere in the romantic Southern US.

What is the last movie you watched? I'll Be Seeing You

A book you're currently reading? Nothing except a pile of school work for me!

What would you like to have in your hands right now? a cone of superkid ice cream

What is your favourite tea flavour? Irish Breakfast

What would you like to get rid of? My current inability to focus on important school work

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Italy to see Mike play his last show of their Euro Tour!

What did you want to become as a child? A teacher...it's what I'm working to becoming still!

What posters/pictures do you have on your bedroom wall? a lot of pictures of family and Mike...some postcards, a few magazine pages I particularly like....

Who would you bring back from the dead to hang out with for an hour if you could? My Grampa (either one of them)

0 comments:

Post a Comment