Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, February 14, 2008

Info Post
What a great day, what a nice way to start my day with. London fashionweek, a lot of young designers who all showed a pretty fierce something and were all a sort of quite little thing something different, haha. Blabla, just peek now!











Armand Basi
Again, better and pulling it off, one of my favs favs, abs. *heart. I love the shapes, the volume in a quite wearable way and the colours, hate them shoes, love the rest. The gloves, the belts, mwah, but the gloves are hot. And truly the wide wide shapes, I getting insane here, *heart heart heart.








Gareth Pugh
Perfect collection, well, it can surely always get better, be better, but it's in balance this time. It's what shops want and what us fashionpeople wanna see. Abs in love with the shoes and the stockings, hate the makeup, but understand the feeling, and the redheads with the black looks, wow.

I so would wear almost every single piece, not kidding. And the hats, I neeeeeeed to get my hands on one, again, not kidding, theres even one with a little balloooon thing, round pop furr thing on it, that's mine ya'll, haha. Just letting you know, *angel.








Giles
Wow. The hair, the makeup and the shoes, the models the thinness and the volume, love love it. Oh, not all of them, hell no, but expec. these few are amazing, they are stunning and quite Giles and, well.. love it! A dark show, finally, again. x




House of Holland
Henry is too cute, not to be blogging about his latest show haha. Anyway, I wasn't really in love with all of the items, too mucho colours for me, and nah.. he even had a stylist on this show? Didn't I read about this in the latest ELLE with Chloe on the cover?

Oh well, oh oh, I can't findgreat shots of the men look outfits, but they are actually pretty fierce. I wonder now, perhaps it's Henry who can give a little something to menswear these days, and maybe he should focus on mens instead, haha.. not as if he's not doing that already haha, but this time, in the designin' way, *smile.





Richard Nicoll
Not quite finished, not too strike-ing, haha. But I can still see a lot of women wear this, and online shops sell it. It's sellable, it's on the edge of overthetop, which was more in the styling then the items themself, so some of them were or are pretty nice, other arn't nah, not finished, let's say that.


photos: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment