Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, February 23, 2008

Info Post
I'm almost off to Paris for fashionweek, which will be amazing, but pretty mucho chaos and crazy at the same time! Can't really wait to see if all the invitations arrived save and sound, and blablala, I have to run now. I sat ll be missing the details during the shows! Haha.

Gotta run, otherwise I may miss the Thalys, au revoir, x


Ps. Oh, and here some shows.. my picks for today, bye!






Emilio Pucci
Not the biggest fan in town, but I abs. adore Matthew Williamson, ever since he just started! Plus, it's cool to see him doing such a fierce job here at Pucci, love these few looks and that, coming from me, mr. i-do-not-like-colours, haha.. that's hard, *smile. But the collection was nice, not the best styling, but indeed, strong items and fierce looks!








Fendi
Like the volume, the colours, weird hairdo and the shoes mwah.. do like the small belts, who I've been missing the spring slash summer season, Fendi is all about accessories and nice tops and coats, and this season, again. Karl is still doing it in a Fendi way, plus.. the ovethekneeboots, back, again.













Max Mara
Ya'll prob. know, already, that I'm a major fan of MaxMara! And this season, fall/winter this year.. it seems it's still MM and still pretty fierce. Even te very simple shoes are lovely, nice haircuts and strong texturesmixing with layering but more focused on details, shoulders, fabrics and more.

I wonder when people will notice Max Mara in a crazy way, still missing the big attention the brand should be getting. It's almost a little Loewe, same attention problem.



photos: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment