Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Info Post


Ashley during the last Miss Sixxty show in NYC.

This shot really inspired me, since it's the outfit for the moment! I'm not lying, it's true, haha. When going out, to someplace special, or just whatever.. pick a little, dark, jacket/blazer, not too small, but don't make it too big aswell. Wrap a big scarve, best sollution is just to by like 2 meters or fabic at some place you can buy fabrics, around your neck, but not just once and not too chic, but just raw around and around, all the way to your chinn and then pick a fierce clutch! One you can easily find at fleamarkets for like a few dollars/euros. Trust me, or just peep into H&M or Zara or Topshop.. but whatever you pick, nothing too extreme or colourfull!

And oh well, don't think I'm pushing ya'll, ladies and gents, to rock this look, but then again, I prob. am, haha. A cool thing would be if you all put on this look, snapp a photo and send it my way, haha. x


photo: tfs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment