Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, February 17, 2008

Info Post



What a lovely sunday! That's the first thing I wanna start with, haha. The sun is shining, or was, and the rest was super relaxed, simple and very very lovely! -It sounds as if I'm still giving my opinion on the latest shows, haha, but nah, this time it's about life- which is going pretty well at the moment. My week has been a lot of fun, went to some shows, cut my hair off, chilled with some friends, etc. Oh, and I believe I have a little love something going on, *blush.


What else? Yesterday I went to Joost, cut his hair, watched the worse movie ever: StarrBooty, omfg! haha, chilled a little more and fell asleep.

Despite the fact I didn't dare to move in the bed, since it's litteraly falling apart when moving, haha, I had a good night sleep. Or well, untill Joost his alarm went off around something something and he had to leave, bah, I hate sleeping all by myself! But oh well, I was supposed to be leaving aswell, but my mail and myspace got me in and before I knew Mat got home and Joost aswell.

While I supposed to be meeting Roland for a drink and cinema date, I didn't hear a thing from him. I believe he went out last night aswell, so I was a little scared to call him and wake him uppa. So instead I called Mylou, who is living around the corner from Joost and we did a little talk walk eat drink talk walk something. Walking through the park, through the city, getting inspired by some magazines and talked about life, love and a new exhibition that's coming our way.

It was pretty much fun, and since the little miss is a photographer at large, she surely had to take some snap shots, peek em here:







Love em, it was such a lovely day. Plus it's great talking to you about almost anything, thank you.


Oh, and did I posted these already? From my latest shoot with Joost? Plus, did I mention he is so talented? Haha. The shoot was with upcoming topmodel Eline R, who is pretty cool to work with, and has an amazing face and great features.. see yourself:









Oh and the shoot with Duy Quoc Vo and Feline Visscher is in stores, Blend Magazine, this upcoming thursday.. I wonder the way Blend will show it in this issue, since some thing went wrong on one story last time.. we'll see! Oh, oh, oh! And I'm coming to Paris for fashionweek.. so anyone who is going aswell or is in town anyways, let me know! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment