Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, February 29, 2008

Info Post
Blogger is a bitch and didnt upload my photos for the last couple of days. Then I didnt had a lot of time aswell, so haha, oh well! Anyway! It's my lastnight in Paris, I'm abs. exhausted.. so will be packing my stuff and go to bed. Tomorrow just a few more shows, a few meetings and then off, back to Amsterdam, *cry.

So far, it's not over yet, this week has been amazing. I can almost cry thinking about all the feelings I've felt, things I've seen and all the people I've met and stuff I did. From jumping on the bed with Sonia when getting in the hotel, running with all the other press to, after and for the shuttleservice bus, talking ourself into shows, sitting frontrow at others, party party around till the morning arrives, having fun before the bernard show, getting snapped and whatever more.

Then aswell, I have my spirit back, the drive to make sure this upcoming 6months will work out for me and next paris fashionweek I've stepped up my game and will be able to visit more shows, sit on better places and have done waay more then I'm doing already or right now.

Anyway, here are few more photos from this week, I can't talk about every show, it's too mucho.. but it's cool showing you and for myself aswell to look back. Oh menn, I'm so going to miss all the people I've met here and been chilling with! I have to come back, soon, for some editorials aswell.. it's on the list, in my agenda, yeah!

Au revoir, will blog more tomorrow or on sunday! x



























This was tuesday I believe so.. after running around for the first 2-3 days, Sonia and I we're planning on a day of pressagencies, modelagencies, little meetings and more.. untill we ran into Simon.. By the way, Simon, one of the most kindest and cutest people I've met in a little fun, he's so mucho fun and I'm sure I'll be seeing him more this year!

Anyway! He was off to Lutz, we had our invitation with us aswell, so we came along. Nice show, great armpieces, coats and more.. so that's fun. Also getting a little snack, so I was pleased haha. Then next we had to get on the shuttlebus again, and off to.. Viktor & Rolf.

Sonia and I had no invitation, I've never ever lend something, so a little contact talk was no option either.. but with the same guy standing at the door from Margiela and a little nice chat and waiting, we we're allowed in. Quite easy, pretty fierce, we all love V&R even more now, haha.

The show was awesome by the way, great items and nice fabrics and the theme: NO! Was like everywhere, and the fucking shoes, the shoeeees, the booots! OMFG, *heart. However, I've spoken to the ladies from Van Ravenstein and they told me the pieces with the texts coming out and more, arn't for sale.. hopefully I will be able to lend them, but I'm not sure..

Then afterwards, Issey Miyake, again no invite, but with the driven feeling and the attitude, plus a little Sonia talk.. we got in. Even sat 2nd row and enjoyed the show. Great feeling, some nice items, fun.. but the shoes, flats! It was as if they've put London Sole under Issey M. No, No, No, on the V&R way, NO!


























Okay, let me see.. oh, after the V&R show.. or no the Issey M. We tried to get in Comme des Garcon, who were letting in students but no Press.. grrr, but oh well, whatever.. then it was more worse at the Jean Paul Gaultier show, where I actually had email contact with the guy from the press, not sure if he would put me on the list, but still.. But when I said this to him we was like: 'No you're not on the list -without looking on it- and then turned his head. Really, really.. wtf!

But well, then we went to Veronique Branquinho who showed a lovely collection with long skirts, nice colours and great shoulderwork and deep vnecks, nice nice collection, great show. Totem did an awesome job! Then off to grab some sushi, I was so hungry, and so were Sonia and Marlies, this awesome girl Marlies, she shouldve stayed longer, love her!

Oh, and the other photos are from Totem aswell, this PR agency who works for a lot of labels and is always so kind in sending things, emailing and more. Sebastian and Stephanie are abs. so so kind, it was really nice meeting them in person this fashionweek!

Anyway, a little view at the agency and the labels they're doing the PR for. It was so cool to see some items in reallife and feel the fabrics, see the cuts and I'm deff. coming back to lend items myself for shootings, they have the most amazing items, really! And again, so far, so kind!




































Okay, and these few I have to talk about very quickly, since I'm tired and wanna sleep! Haha. Okay, Sonia and I went to see a little art, we had to, just fashion is just fashion and.. this place near the Matthew Ames presentation always has the best ones in the basement for free. It's next to Showroom Barcelona, but the name I dunno.

Anyways, then off tot he Matthew Ames presentation, who was even better then some other ones we've seen and the collection was better then the previous one. Amazing simple, but wearable, but not normal but still wearable clothing. Nice nice presentation, great vibe, you could really feel the clothing and the vibe they prob. wanted us to feel.

Plus it was nice meeting Robin from Cristofoli Press, she's cool, I've heard a lot about her, so it was nice to see her for myself and yeah, indeed, so kind! Probably when all my blogging bout fashionweek is over, you'll figure it out that by now Cristofoli Press is like one of the agencies I love the most. Great mixture of labels, just a few here in Paris have that. Oh and I had no time to drop by Agenture V and Cerutti, hate hate that!

But oh well, after Givenchy, which we didnt get in: 'No is No and No No No', Xaviera, Sonia, Simon and I grabbed a drink, waiting for Caroline to come by afterwards to give us a little presentation with sound and all about the show, and indeed.. I had to be there, it's one of the best ones I've seen on the net!

Then next was Bernard Wilhelm. We walked all the way, had fun with no reason, bought some flower to give to Bernard afterwards and with that and my items like my hat and glasses, see it for youself, fun fun fun since Bernard was running late.. even inside we had to wait for over an hour. You hear this Totem, an hour! Fucking hell, fuck fuck. But oh well, today Jose Castro was running quite late aswell, but it made it all fine, amazing collection and awesome show! And Bernard wasn't really my thing by the way.

Then off to another presentation party something, Anne Fontaine something in the store, which was quite nice! I've only known the brand for the blouses and more, but they have AMAZING jackets and bags and jewelry, all next upcoming season if I'm right and, zipper jackets who you can shortn, make longer, of zip whatever you wanna do zip zip zip, very fall/winter 2008-2009 and quite afforable aswell!

Same thing with Rogie Vivier which I went to with Simon the next day, but will be blogging about this lateron! Oh and then after this presentation again off to the Bruno Pieters Afterparty x Fanklub at Paris Paris.. which was mostly fun when Bruno and this other guy started to spin and Madonna x Spice Girls x oldskool Electro dropped by!

Ankie Piotrek and others came from Amsterdam to party and it was so much fun, haha.. Tom and I ended up on the floor, with table and all, prob. dancing a little too wild. He's such a cutie, haha. Hope to see him tomorrow at 80. And and.. whatelse, thats all I believe so.. for now!

Next day Sonia had to leave for some important reason, back home, and left me alone. I keep on missing her like crazy, we are such an awesome team, then.. she rocks, so duh, haha. What else? More shows, more fun, showrooming with JC L'Empresse, going out with Christian and Gagan to some darkroom gay something and then some basement gay something, something.. hahaha, oh will be blogging tomorrow mucho more. Oh well, prob. sunday or some!

I'm off to bed, yeah, time to get some rest.

Adieu, xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment