Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, February 23, 2008

Info Post



Arrive en Paris, this afternoon, fun fun fun!
Actually nothing happened really.. I took the subway to my hotel, who has a split in the end and so I ended up on the wrong end and had to walk block and blocks, before finally arriving at the hotel. But oh well, the room is awesome, theres wireless internet, which I'm useing now, jeej, haha. And great location, nice view haha.. oh well, nothing to complain about.

After seeing all the invitations, missing a few still grr, I got on the net, worked on my schedule and then left the place to pick up Sonia from the train, who is staying here aswell for the week! Oh, and I was supposed to get a ride to the station by, well let's call him Mr.Vespa, but he was saying he only gave me a ride if I grabbed a bite with him, so nah.. I took the subway.

However, I might grab a bite with him this week, still.. or some.. dunno what it is, or I do, but haha. Okay, back to the story! Sonia and I met a friend of hers who just started a PR agency here in town, such a cool lady and we grabbed a drink while both getting hysterical bout the invitations we have.

Like the champagne-invitation by A.F.Vandervorst, from who we after like, 2 hours finally saw it was from A.F.V. haha. Oh well, at the moment we're in the hotel room. Marie textmessaged me to join going out, but since we have to get up tomorrow around 9am and the week only just started, I have to be a little prof. So not tonight, but maybe tomorrownight haha.

Also I'm going to meet all these cool people this week, fashionweek is already mucho fun! Oh well, off to bed within an hour and then will be posting more tomorrow, surely with some photos!

x


photos: vogue.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment