Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, February 8, 2008

Info Post
Milano, London and Paris are just around the corner, but untill then, here are some more shows! x








Calvin Klein
I mostly say things like, blablabla stong this and strong that.. but here at Calvin, strong is the right thing to mention. From all the shows, these shapes and fabrics are the strongest, also with the hair pulled back, the nice models and the brand herself, it's super strong, haha. Strong collection, nice nice shapes and.. ofcourse, I love it, haha. x








Kai Kuhne
Gorgeous, stunning and the shapes, the lines.. started with the strongest looks.. I need to see this show, in real, clothing aswell.. will be lending some items fo sho, on my list. <3. In love with the shoulderjacket and the leather thing shirt/sweater.. aaah! <3.







Naeem Khan
C'est fabb, very chich, lala.. love these few looks! Very rich and great for editorials! x





Phi
Theres something going on.. theres something something.. surely going from one end to another, but but.. Phi, something hppening.. dunno what, ubut I'm sure time will tell. x












Zac Posen
The first one with a little red, I mention; red should be back on the runway, indeed, no pink, more red, haha. Anyway! Zac has stepped his game up, again, showing this amazing collection, so chic, so so chic and cool and fab and wowie. Haha, it may seem I say this with every cool collection I post here, but this is something else! I love the entire look, the items, the looks, the hair and makeup and the cool shapes, the layering, the nice fabrics and the necklaces, accessories and and.. love it all!

Simple red lips and nice shoes, and the hairdo gives me a little Micky Mouse feeling with a modern twist, back again, very 2009, which I really adore, blablabla.. Cool collection, goddamn inspirationn! x


photos: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment