Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, February 28, 2008

Info Post

It's been almost exactly two years since I started this site and today we hit our 500th post. 500 posts! Wowza.

It still amazes me that so many of you out there come back every day to read my fashion-related ramblings, and tell your friends, and leave such incredibly nice comments, even when I get a little off topic and go totally gung-ho about things like Marshmallow Fluff packaging. I'm sure I would have given this up long ago if it wasn't for all your positive support; really, it's really enough to make a fashion blogger all verklempt. {Give me a second. Talk amongst yourselves!}

I took some time to peruse the archives and pick out some of my favorite posts from the past two years. Let's take a little trip down memory lane, shall we? {Cue highlights reel.}

Oh, there have been some great finds over the years, haven't there? If I had to choose just one, I'd say my Anamika Khanna appliquéd silk trench coat probably tops the list.

We've had quite a few peeks into my closet too, particularly my ever-expanding vintage dress collection: check them out here and here and here and here and here and here. {Note to self: I really need to start getting back into the habit of taking outfit pics.}

I've shared a lot of random things about myself as well: Former Gap salesgirl! The stuff in my bag! Partying with the Backstreet Boys! Hmmm, on second thought, perhaps we should be a little more self-censoring in the future.

My DIY bangle bracelet post was one of my most popular ever --- it got so much love, Neet Magazine had me do it again just for them.

Here are a few of my favorite posts of all time:
+Fred Eerdekens sculpture. Still one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.
+An interview with James, the flawless-skinned creative gal behind Bleubird Vintage.
+The Pink Prank Project! (A.k.a. my dream apartment!)
+Korean Vogue Girl goes crazy for color.
+A look at Eloise, my all-time fashion icon.

So here's to 500 more posts. Somebody pass the champagne!

0 comments:

Post a Comment