Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, February 7, 2008

Info Post
More, more, more.. how do you like it, haha. Enjoy! x






3.1. Phillip Lim
Like always, it's sophisticated-chic. Lovely, and very girly 2008/2009. Like the trousers, who are chic because off the length and the little eyecathing details like the necklaces, which I abs. adore.. and the seethrough fabrics/items.. like like it. <3. Oh, I really like them necklaces, how much will they be? Haha.






Carlos Miele
Upcoming star. Sellable, hot, nice, cool, lovely and very strong but oh so wearable. A brand who prob. wont get the hype, but you will see like everywhere, oh well, at least.. I hope! Love the knitwear shirt/scarve/sweater somethings and the very basic looks with nice colours.. oh wel, blabla.. it's nice! Haha.






Marchesa
Loving them, small collection, but it's abs. gorgeous. Okay, not all the dresses are my taste, but these get mucho love from me, haha. The last two dresses, I am obsessed! Very very obsessedd! Wowie. x






Temperley
Huh, how.. what, he? Huh? Is this Temperley? The blonde dressed brand? Huh.. huh? This is no, bah, huh? Oh well, it seems Temperley took another direction. I find it a little Luella meets Dsquared, but in a good way. I have to let this get to me, safe and sound.. dunno what to, to think of it.. yet.







Vivienne Tam
Weird fitting, weird show.. but some looks looked pretty nice. C'est bon.



photos: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment